- Image Gallery
- ICCE Show
- Contact Us
If you would like to download these forms simply right click on the link and select "save target as" or "save link as" and navigate to your desktop of any folder and then click on the "save" button to save the form.
(1) Voting Members – They have completed the Probationary Member requirements. They must display knives at the annual show once every four years. At age 55, they are exempted from the display requirement.
(2) Probationary Members – They must be engaged in the making of benchmade knives for sale to the public, including the grinding and/or forging of their own knives. Before attaining probationary status, they have filed an application signed by four voting members, have submitted promotional material representing his or her Handmade Knives, and have displayed their knives at the annual show where their work has been inspected by a technical committee. Probationary period is two years, at which time their knives must be displayed and inspected at the annual show before voting status can be granted.
(3) Youth Members – Young people over the age of nine, who make knives under the supervision of a parent or mentor, may be admitted as probationary members under this classification.
(4) Associate Members – This category of membership is reserved for those who are not knifemakers, but rather are engaged in a knife-related trade. Examples are, but not limited to, suppliers, photographers, publishers, purveyors, engravers, and scrimshanders. Associate members do not have voting privileges and are not required to display at the annual show.
(5) Honorary Members – These are the individuals, mainly collectors and a number of writers, who support the Knifemakers’ Guild, promote custom knives and knifemakers, and advance the purposes of the Guild. Honorary members must be sponsored by a voting or probationary member. Knifemakers are not eligible for honorary membership.
(6) Knifemaker Emeritus – This category is reserved for those knifemakers who have attained voting status and are no longer able to make knives and are not continuing in the knife business.
(7) Founding Members – This group is comprised of the knifemakers responsible for founding the Knifemakers’ Guild. Founding members do not pay annual dues, and the fourth year display requirement is waived.
All members are subject to the bylaws, rules, and regulations of the Knifemakers’ Guild. Knifemakers’ Guild 121 Mt. Pisgah Church Road Statesboro, GA 30458